Monday, March 21, 2011

New Song!


I had to work a double at the restaurant yesterday and this is me being a baby about it. Mostly I just wanted to write the most morbid ukulele summertime jam smash hit this year.

Many exciting (to me) details in this video: My cardigan was like a dollar from America's Thrift Store. It is green leopard print! I found it last week when Jace and I took a rainy day to go thrift shopping all around town. The keyboard in the background was found at Goodwill on the same day. Jace and I split the price ($5) in case it was broken, but it works! It's an amazing Yamaha Portasound that has some pretty adorable tones. Just out of the shot is the amazing model boat I also bought at Goodwill that day (also $5). I'll have to post a photo of that. It can only be described as "fancy as shit." My shirt is one my mom got me for Christmas maybe 3 years ago. It's got a New Yorker comic on it about a beaver and a capybara. I have a soft spot for capybara's.

PS: You can watch the video on vimeo where the lyrics are located in the video description.

No comments: