Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Lunch with Jace

For my birthday, Jace took me to an amazing vegetarian restaurant in Atlanta called Green Sprout.
Jace posing with my delicious taro bubble tea.

Vegetarian Hot & Sour soup and spring rolls!

There is no meat in this photograph! This restaurant has the most absurdly realistic meat substitutes I've ever seen. I got sweet and sour "chicken" and Jace got some sort of basil "beef" dish and...holy crap. I wish I could eat here every week. I don't eat meat, but Jace does and he was still impressed with how convincing the flavors were.

Enjoying my taro bubble tea. If you've never experienced the flavor "taro" (which I've only ever seen at yogurt shops and Asian restaurants) you must try taro because you are missing out! The only way I can think to describe it is if vanilla wasn't boring. If vanilla was the best thing you'd ever had. If vanilla was purple! And this is coming from a die-hard chocolate lover.

This was a happy day.

No comments: