Monday, March 7, 2011

Gallery Wall

I have been a little addicted to buying art lately, and a little lazy about buying frames for all of it. Today I felt like finally getting it all up on the wall and here is the result! I've always wanted that "gallery wall" look that seems to be present in every house you see on Apartment Therapy or Design*Sponge, so this is my attempt to have a blog worthy home. The large center print is by my friend Dena Zilber, the poster on the top right is from a charity event last year called Take Back the Night (I think the poster was designed by Winston Parker) which was part of the event that Jace and I played music for--it was our first show ever! The print to the immediate left of Dena's print is by a co-worker, Sarah T. It's called "Handy Eyes"...it's a girl with hands for eyes! The rest are things I've found at thrift stores or online.

I'm not too bad at being a grown-up, I think.

1 comment:

Jace said...

I want a close-up of Washington's bodyguard!