Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Newborn jokes

Not jokes about newborns, but jokes that have just, themselves, been born. See Below.

Q: How do ghosts get drunk?
A: Off of BOO'S!
(I made that one up myself, as far as I know)

Gray: I would rather sell my soul to God than the Devil.
Me: At least that way you could make yourself a prophet!
(Get it? Selling? Profit/Prophet? Ahhhhh!)

Jesus: The Board Game! 'He's the Fisher-Price of men!'
--Me
(I was drunk when I came up with this, does that make it funnier?)

Jeremey: What's that book...10,000 Leagues Under the Sea?
Me: Actually, it was 20,000.
Jeremey: Huh, I must have read the abridged version.

Me: Come on, there is nothing wrong with dating your third cousin.
Jeremey: Well you know what they say, third cousin's the charm!

I am sure the "newborn jokes" section will be a recurring feature as long as I am hanging around Jeremey. He is a magnet for horrible puns. And by horrible I mean wonderful...of course.

No comments: